Sunday, August 7, 2016

MOWER

Impalers- "Psychedelic Snutskallar" MLP (540)
First Pressing, 2014
Black Vinyl /800

2014 vinyl pressing of this excellent bands latest EP, previously released as a tape earlier in that year. I really think that with their later material (namely this EP and the LP before it) the band proved their quality in droves. For the most part I'd always held them to the standard of the band that they share many members with, Mammoth Grinder, but I find myself listening to Impalers much more than MG these days. The A side is dedicated entirely to a +12 minute droning, pulsing mind fuck (the title track), while the B side presents four more typically chaotic D-beat assaults. They've been very quiet since this came out, I hope they aren't finished just yet.
 

No comments: