Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS

One of the best demos of 2010 has finally and rightfully so been pressed to vinyl by Hells Headbangers. I speak of the BRILLIANT Black Jesus from Melbourne and their masterpiece that I originally posted about a couple of years ago. Limited red 12" of (possibly?) 100 copies. With a purely mind blowing blend of thrash, crust and death metal, the band are self described as 'Scrap Metal', and I don't think I could think of a more appropriate description myself. Possibly I seem over enthused about the group? I probably am, but I can't think of a single other current metal collective (except possibly Bone Sickness and Entrapment) that I am more excited about. Certainly one of my favourite top 3 current Australian bands as well. Catchy, interesting and unique, I can't say enough good things about these guys. Based off some recent posts on their facebook page, I think they might possibly have some new music due for release some time very soon also. Can't wait.

1 comment:

This Noise Is Ours said...

This vinyl looks really nice. The artwork is stunning too. Not heard of the band before, so will check them out.