Thursday, February 24, 2011

Never Enough

In November of 2009 I posted about the Minus demo. After that I kind of stopped paying attention to them or what they were doing. That was until a few weeks ago when I heard that Triple B Records had pressed their debut 7", "Hard Feelings". For those unfamiliar, these guys make an interpretation of hard New York bands like Breakdown and Killing Time. Guys in this band also play in Violation and Downpresser, two other bands from SoCal that rip hard on a similar New York sound. Black vinyl of 600. Tacky cover of 1000.
This is good, thick, heavy hardcore. It's well thought out, written and recorded. I won't lie though, I liked the demo better. Maybe I just need to spin this a little more, but yeah, at this stage I prefer the stuff on the demo.

No comments: