Tuesday, August 10, 2010

There's A Lot Of It Going Around

Distort issue #30, the Eddy Current Suppression Ring/Deathwish split 7". Deathiwish playing their song of the same name as the title of this blog post, and ECSR doing a cover of it. 500 copies of this exist.
Not a fan of either of these bands, just not within my taste range, but I subscribe to Distort, so obviously I get the records too. With that said though, the collector scum inside me always wins over, and I plan to keep this split, if just to keep my Distort collection complete (well complete from issue #7 onwards).
A short interview with each band. Laid out in the same fashion as the actual print issues of Distort. Pretty cool idea if you ask me. There's a reason why Distort is the best zine in the world.
Issue #35 will apparently be the new Insurgents 7". Very keen for this.

No comments: