Saturday, August 14, 2010

Marathon Never Safe August Tour

Brisbane band and all round good dudes Marathon are heading out on a week long southern states tour in support of their new CD 'Never Safe'. I'm tagging along. For the tour I've printed off limited runs of the first four issues of Downsided Zine. I'll be selling them for $2 each at the merch desk along with issue #4.5. This new issue is a four page spread with a Marathon interview and various other scribes. It will be free. I'm thinking that I may move all of these zines on this tour, but if not, everything that I have left over I will be sending off to various distros that have previously asked for them. Anyway, come to a show and grab a zine or some Marathon merch and say hi. I'll be the tall funny looking dude wearing either a Mammoth Grinder, Vaccine, Violent Minds or Mind Eraser shirt haha.

Details here, though I have a feeling some of the line ups may have changed. Dates and venues remain the same though a far as I know.

Newcastle: August 25th @ Hammo Station w Safe Hands and Lost Croutons.
Canberra: August 26th @ 7/55 Crisp CCT, Bruce (house show) w Jerkstore and Vera.
Sydney: August 27th @ Synergy Youth Centre w Coma Lies, Legions, Fixtures and Driftwood Theory.
Melbourne: August 28th @ Fitzroy Bowls Club w The Broderick, Face Eater, Vultures and Bowels
Melbourne: August 29th @ Catfood Press w The Omen, Ivens and Delta Reds


No comments: