Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elitist Noisecore Assholes

I bought this LP when I was in Chicago nearly a year ago. This is the s/t one sided LP by Gulf Coast grind maniacs Insect Warfare, otherwise known as the 'Noisecore Assholes' LP, released by grind/PV/thrash mega label 625 Thrash Records. What can I say about this album? It's certainly a virtually impenetrable piece of plastic. 63 untitled tracks in about eight minutes. No guitar, just bass, vocals, drums, and noise. It's obviously only really for the greatly fond of this band. I don't even really listen to it that much, but I'm very happy to own my own copy. I gathered after reading the bands blog, that originally this thing was going to be a shorter 7" record. At least, that's what they were talking about at one point. I guess they decided to put it out like this instead. A perfect epitaph to a brilliant grindcore band. Amazing to eat a bowl of nails to... or something.
Anyway, I made a rip. It's rough as hell, but that's the way it should be. Go on, get to it,

No comments: