Saturday, November 7, 2009

Distort issues #23, #24, and #25

I have been waiting for these for a little while now, as you may be able to imagine, I was stoked to find these in my post box today. The latest three issues of Distort fanzine.
Issues #23 and #24 come as standard print matter. Interviews with Watery Love, Wasted Time, and Waste Management, along with a SE Asia, Straight Jacket Nation tour diary in #23. #24 Consists mostly of just random printed stuff, dragged out from DX's private collection of stuff that he has apparently hoarded over the years.
Issue #25 is the Extortion/Jed Whitey split 7". I already have a regular copy of this 7", of which I posted about a month ago or so, but this copy has the limited (of 150) subscribers cover.
As you can see, it's just a black and white news print version of the standard sleeve. But on the backside it's got the routine inner notes that come with every issue of Distort print zine.

No comments: