Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Son Of A Bitch

To start off with...
That was mine. Not any more. I bought a car. Dammit.
Foreign (ie non Australian) joots: that is what our money looks like.

My Trash Talk 'East Of Eden' version B, finally came in the mail today. In all, the band pressed three different versions of this single; A,B, and C. No idea what the other two look like, I just got this one. It's one sided, with no label or anything on the B side. Black wax.

I also picked up my Crom/Agoraphobic Nosebleed split 7" on red from Kill The Music (my local store for those uninformed). I'm enjoying this newer ANB stuff, and I do enjoy Crom alot. Whacky PV/Crossover from Socal. The artwork on the sleeve is the highlight for me though.

ANB's section of the insert. Not sure what the fuck is going on here, but I like it.

Also grabbed issue #0 of local Brisbane A5 zine 'Wasted Days'. Not a bad read at all, I have read far worse. I like the layout, and two of the six or seven features entertain me, though vegan recipes and comparing Wolf Whistle to Mind Eraser is blasphemy to my senses.
Finally got a copy of the John Joseph book too. Initially I had no strong interest in grabbing this one, but I read the beginning of Grono's copy when we were in California those couple of months back, and what I did get a chance to read I liked, so I had KTM order me my own.