Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hatred Surge Servant b/w Bestial Upload

I know I have been riding the Hatred Surge gravy train quite a bit lately. Just seems that at the moment this band, and a few others are all I am digging. Don't worry, I have plans for some good topics in the coming weeks... I have been listening to a tone of great bands today that are getting me hugely excited. But for now...

I've upped the single that HS put out a few months ago with the help of the Deerhealer label. Definitely a different sound for the band, pushing the more experimental envelope ala Swans, or the more crazy MITB stuff. Up to this point all of the bands output has been of the more grindy Napalm Death/Despise You yonk, whereas the tracks on offer here trudge along quite slowly, use alot of electronics and have no real set structure. Here's hoping that with this new LP they're supposedly writing we'll see a few more tracks like this. 
As far as I can see, there isn't too many blogs around with this upload, so here you go.

No comments: