Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mystery 7" (Living Darkness)

I was going through my 7"s today looking for some good photos to scan for the zine, when I came across this ep by Living Darkness. First off, to the best of my knowledge, I don't ever remember buying this record. It doesn't look at all familiar, and I have no idea how long it's been there. It's the weirdest thing. Other than this record, I know where I got every single piece in my collection. I could tell you where, when, and for how much I got it for pretty much. But fuck, I have absolutely no idea where this one came from. I'm seriously confused.
 Anyway, I'm thinking that I probably bought it off Borg and Endless Blockades distro, then slammed it straight into it's box when I got home but again, I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'll check it out tomorrow. I read through the insert, and they're from Toronto, and Chris Colohan does guest vocals, so you can bet what they sound like. I'm actually quite excited to give this one a spin.

2 comments:

DeMarco said...

chris colohan put it out on his label high anxiety records and no idea helps him press it. I dig it, being from toronto and all.

Sean said...

thanks dude